The Haddleton Group is equipped with state-of-the-art instruments allowing for synthesis and analysis of virtually all types of polymeric materials.
- Vacuum-jacketed vessels with temperature controls (-20 °C to 150 °C)
- Reactors for photoinduced polymerisations (UV-Vis range)
- Parallel reaction stations
- Size-exclusion chromatography (polar, protic & aprotic eluents)
- High-performance liquid chromatography (variable wavelength & RI detectors)
- Benchtop & portable spectrophotometers (UV-Vis-NIR)
- Various auxiliary tools: rotary evaporators, melting point apparatus, spray coater etc.
Being part of Warwick Chemistry, the Group members can access:
- NMR spectroscopy (incl. solid-state)
- Mass spectrometers (LS, MALDI-ToF)
- Electron microscopy (SEM, TEM, confocal, fluorescent)
- Particle characterisation (dynamic light scattering, laser diffraction)
- X-ray crystallography